Friday, June 4, 2010

Happiness

Well, I've been "kinda sorta" tagged by Becca and thought this was a cute idea.

Ten Things that Make Me Happy:

1) Cuddling with David while watching a movie. Actually doing just about anything with him.

2) Cuddling with Kaia while reading a book. Or doing fun acrobatic tricks with her...you'll have to ask for a demo.

3) Sitting on the beach, eyes closed, listening to the waves.

4) Taking a bath - every.single.night

5) Worshiping with friends and eating brunch Sunday mornings at Ryan & Abby's house.

6) Spending time with my g's (a.k.a. girlfriends).

7) Swimming.

8) Staying up late. Sleeping in (thank you very much David!).

9) Working at D.Sky and its wonderful folks.

10) Realizing how God has so richly blessed our lives with supportive and loving and just flat-out wonderful friends and family.


And here is where I’m supposed to tag 10 people… How about you tag yourself, though, because I don’t want to pressure anyone.

I would love to read what makes you happy!

2 comments:

Abby Green said...

I LOVED reading your list!! I would come up with my own...but I'm so bad at that sort of thing, I think too much about it and it loses something then. Oh, and I'm diggin' your new layout...cute!

Anonymous said...

Did. you. post. TWICE in one week??????

I am so excited. THAT makes me happy :)