This post is mainly for David's family...mostly Tim, but all will appreciate it. See the Short brothers do some weird stuff to one another like kick each other's butts (literally, but with fists and for fun). One of D's brothers also yanks on his dad's elbow (all that extra "bow skin"). But the one that grosses me out the most is when he bends his ear (or his un-suspecting brothers' or parents') forward. I have a really hard time watching...eww! Shouldn't ears have enough cartilage to prevent the top of the ear from touching the lobe? I'm shuddering as I describe this. Well, as I was getting Kaia out of the van, I noticed some ear action. The camera was right there, so I got a bit of it on tape. Enjoy Short fam! :)
1 comment:
Cracks me up! Isn't it weird that kids can bend their ears like that?
Oh, and adults shouldn't be allowed to do it...IMHO.
Post a Comment