Step inside and taste a glimpse of the Short life. Here you'll find the everyday, here you'll find the common denominator, here you'll find us giving, living, breathing. Thanks for stopping by.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Tires shouldn't go "Pop"
...........Posted by
Unknown
Most of you know by now, but I recently totalled my Chrysler Sebring. Don't worry, everyone is doing fine.
My brother in law Michael and I were on our way back from Phoenix after attending a boardgaming convention. We were going about 80 mph or so when my back driver's side tire popped. I naturally hit the brakes and that sent the car spinning wildly across the freeway. Thank God, it was around midnight and almost no one was on the road with us. We ended up driving backwards for a little ways on the freeway and then slammed into the freeway fence, which then twisted us around again.
Safe to say it was quite the scary experience, but no one was hurt and we didn't hit anyone else either. Major blessings considering what could have happened.
Topics:
David
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment