Saturday, September 26, 2009

Afternoon at the park... on a work day!

One the many things I love about my job is that it allows me so much time to spend with Eileen and Kaia. Not only do I get home around 4:40 pm everyday normally, but once a month or so, management lets us off even earlier than that. We even got off at 1 pm one time.

Well, yesterday was one of those early days, so Eileen and I decided to go to the park so we could run around with Kaia and enjoy the sun. It was great.


"MUST accessorize with my hat and purple shoes. Thanks mom, for making my shirt."

"Ball!"

AZ sun + barefeet in grass = good times


Navigating the slide on her own

"I've got the keys, and no one's stopping me!"



4 comments:

Abby Green said...

LOVE the hat...and that you guys got to have family time at the park!!

The Heaviland Family said...

WOW, she's gotten so big. What great pictures to capture her precious personality.

Kendra Forgacs said...

How Fun! She is getting so big and so beautiful!!

Suzanne said...

Adorable photos and even more adorable girl! What a great outfit and hat!