I'm really enjoying Kaia these days...since she's started crawling (November) and walking (April), I've been having a blast connecting with her - her personality is so fun & interactive. She's in that wonderful stage of curiosity, lots of hugs & kisses for people & her stuff animals, and recently has enjoyed mimicking us...when I put on powder, I give her one of my powder puffs & we both pat our faces. When she gets into my bathroom cabinet, she used to take my cottonballs and attempt to eat them, but now she rubs them all over her face after watching me apply toner. She likes to brush her teeth with me, and even spits after I do...although she still swallows her toothpaste & just spits saliva. :) She laughs out loud when we laugh, tries to copy our word sounds, ... We also enjoy running around the house playing tag or hide n' seek or just wrestling with David.
My principal said that he thinks this was one of his favorite phases with his kids as well - up until about 18 months. I'll soak it in while I can. :)
2 comments:
Soo cute! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!
Yeah...up until 18 months...or 19 months, which Soren turned yesterday. I have called him "Sassy Pants" the last two days because he is very nasty when he doesn't get his way, throwing himself around, acting like a baby (oh, wait...), and generally, a pain. But, I love him. Yes, enjoy this time!
Post a Comment