Sunday, May 4, 2008

Back to Work - Way More Difficult Than I Thought

I knew going back to work was going to be tough. But now that I've been doing it for a couple of days, it just keeps getting more and more difficult. Kaia is so cute in the morning when she's the most alert, and so it kills me to say goodbye. Then there is also the feeling that I am not able to be there for Eileen when she needs me. Raising children is definitely a two person job. I have to give props to those single parents that pull this off. Crazy. I'm gone for so long and I can't concentrate on work. I just want to be home. It doesn't help that my 1 hour commute sucks. Please pray that I can get a new job that is closer to Eileen and Kaia.

No comments: